Wednesday 28 December 2016

25 Random Facts About Me!



I don't know about anyone else but I love to know quirky things about people. After all, it is all the little, weird traits that make us individual and unique - one of a kind! I thought it would be nice for one of my first posts to get a bit more personal anyway. Hope you enjoy! :)

1) I’m an Auntie. I have a handsome nephew called Oliver Joe and two beautiful Nieces called Grace Ava and Millie Rose. They make life extra sparkly.
2) Disneyland Paris is my faviourte place on earth.
3) I'm a g&t fan. Hendricks with cucumber every time!
4) My heart beats for peanut butter.
5) I am 21 years of age and my birthday is on the 9th of May.
6) I was born to live in the Ibiza sunshine. I hate the cold!
7) I’m a sucker for a good old motivational quote.
8) I love quirky coffee shops. You know the kind that are totally instagrammable? Sit me by a window, flat white in hand and I could stay there all day and watch the world go by.
9) Whitney Houston and Demi Lovato are my two ultimate girl crushes.
10) I’m a marmite and vegemite fan.
11) If you took me to the cinema to see a rom com and bought me pick n mix, I would love you forever. I LOVE sweets (sour skittles and cherry cola bottles are a winner).
12) I find something about The Jeremy Kyle Show really comforting…..
13) I have two older sisters and one older brother. All three of them are my best friends.
14) Dates with almond butter tastes like a dream! My favourite snack!
15) I have a thing for James Corden. I think he’s the most beautiful human on earth.
16) Friendship means SO much to me.
17) I’m naturally blonde but once dyed my hair bleach blonde (borderline white) when I was 14 and oh the regrets. The pictures haunt me.
18) My faviourte films are Pretty Woman, Saving Mr Banks and Three Men and a Little Lady.
19) I'm a self confessed perfectionist.
20) I can only eat tomato ketchup if my mum has specifically bought it and it's in a squeezy bottle. Oh, and only if it's Heinz - some may call me a brand snob too. I'm also a self confessed weirdo
.
21) I still have a piece of grit stuck in my left knee from falling over my shoe lace when i was around 11 years old.
22) When i was little i used to think i was a really good singer and would record myself on my computer webcam doing a whole ray of Youtube karaoke arrangements. 'Can you feel the love tonight' from the Lion King was a personal fav!
23) I'm a massive Harry Potter geek.
24) I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.
25) I'm a massive city lover! The dream is to live in London one day and visit New York at Christmas time.
QuickEdit
Beth Lauren Lee
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. Find your blog so interesting Beth! Love reading it from hope kilvington x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much Hope! Hope you're well and enjoying Uni! Hopefully catch up soon x

    ReplyDelete